Smart switching, full flexibility
The Invertec® V205-T PULSE is manufactured in a lightweight but robust outer casing, making it portable and ideal for operation, even in the most hazardous environments. The smart switching 230/400V single phase and generator compatibility of the V205-T PULSE allow it to be utilised anywhere on site and workshops. It features HF TIG ignition, Lift TIG ignition, 2 or 4 step, variable down slope and postflow control, a digital pre-set meter with a Hold function and built-in Variable Pulse.
- Excellent arc characteristics for Rutile, Basic and Cellulosic electrodes up to 4.0mm
- Smart switching - 230/400V single phase.
- HF and Lift TIG ignition.
- Generator compatible ideal for site use.
- Fan as needed (F.A.N.™) - built-in reduces power and the intake of dust and fumes.
- High speed Pulse - to adjust the arc focus, reduce distortion and increase travel speed.
- Meets AS60974.1,AS60974.10,IEC60974-1,IEC60974-10, ROHS and CE - standards for safety and reliability.