Fresh from Brad Anderson Enterprises! Brand New! Never Fired!
- Block: BAE, Short Deck, 2.600 Spread Lifter (2961)
- Heads: BAE Custom TA1
- Cam: 65mm, Lift I .520 E .515
- Fire Order: 1 8 7 2 6 5 4 3 WILD FIRE
- Lifter: .937 Jesel, Keyed
- Push Rod: Manton, I 10.940 E 11.790
- Crank: Bryant 4.150, RCD Spline, 2780
- Piston: SMS4-5, 4.500
- Rod: 6.725 GRP
- Rings: Hellfire, Napier 2nd, HighTension Oil
- Wrist Pin: Trend, 3.400, 285g
- Rocker Arms: T&D, I 1.80 E 1.65
- Oil Pan: Moroso 3 Stage Dry Sump
- Springs: PSI D142X-60, I .060 E .030
- Valves: CV 2.400 1.900, SMS Locks, CV Retainer
- Head Gasket: Flatout 9995 .064
- Specifications: 12.7 to 1, 528CI
Please call Mick Snyder at 219-987-2921 or email us if you are interested or have any questions.
This item is listed as used or available at clearance pricing. A large majority of EliteHP’s inventory has been compiled from our own in-house pro race teams or from our customer’s high-level racing operations. We make an effort to inspect all parts and pieces for quality and send most electronics to the original manufacturer for testing. Engines, transmissions, torque converters, while sometimes available in like-new condition, are listed with the most thorough specifications possible. Please view all images to verify the item’s conditions and remember that all items are sold “as is” without warranty.